Nationbuilding is by definition an intergenerational matter.
Ankobea, Inc. has developed a rigorous seven day program of leadership training that allows serious and capable young Afrikans to have the opportunity to interact with their elders and to engage each other in the study of Nationbuilding. They will explore the areas of spirituality, family, history, traditional Afrikan culture, morality and ethics, liberation psychology
- be 19 to 32 years of age
- Participants must have a minimum of two consecutive years of involvement
- with an Afrikan centered institution.
- Participants must attend the previous Sankofa Conference.
Participants must also submit the following items:
- Completed Application
- Two written character references with recommendations regarding leadership potential and/or talents
- Statement of Health
- Participant Statement of Purpose
Make down payment or full payment below.
Make special payments (Ankobea Members) to the right. –>>>>>>